I just found out that the Church News, a newspaper published by our church, released an article on Eric. Here is the link, if you want to check it out.
Have fun in China!! I hope you are able to update while you are there. I am very much enjoying reading about Eric's adventures. Wish him good luck for us!!
It made me smile to picture Logan dragging around your suitcase. He's excited you get to have this adventure, too. You and Patricia be star tourists and take lots of pictures to help us enjoy your journey. Let Eric know I'm cheering him on and I'm proud he represents those who have to work a little harder to enjoy what so many take for granted. He has a wonderful family to support him and a delightful mother in law. Enjoy!
oh my gosh banana head your pregnant!?!?!?! I'd call you right now but it is midnight so I am going to have to wait until tomorrow...yay I hope you have a boy so that Beck will have a friend,and Logan can be his babysitter,jk ...I'm glad I'm having my baby first so you don't steal my name! Congrats!!! and I am glad you got a blog!!
5 comments:
Have fun in China!! I hope you are able to update while you are there. I am very much enjoying reading about Eric's adventures. Wish him good luck for us!!
It made me smile to picture Logan dragging around your suitcase. He's excited you get to have this adventure, too. You and Patricia be star tourists and take lots of pictures to help us enjoy your journey. Let Eric know I'm cheering him on and I'm proud he represents those who have to work a little harder to enjoy what so many take for granted. He has a wonderful family to support him and a delightful mother in law. Enjoy!
oh my gosh banana head your pregnant!?!?!?! I'd call you right now but it is midnight so I am going to have to wait until tomorrow...yay I hope you have a boy so that Beck will have a friend,and Logan can be his babysitter,jk ...I'm glad I'm having my baby first so you don't steal my name! Congrats!!! and I am glad you got a blog!!
Oh my gosh! You are in CHINA!! I hope everything goes perfectly! We will be keeping you and Eric in our prayers! Can't wait to hear more!!!
Great Article!!!! Way to mention Surprise Stake!! Love, Brigham & Carla
Post a Comment