I forgot to mention two things yesterday. One is that Eric will be shooting at 10:45 am today, which is 7:45 pm Arizona time.
The next thing is another funny "Patricia is famous" story. After Eric was done shooting, he had some other teammates competing in the other stadium. So he went down to watch the compete, while we stayed up top on a major walkway where we could just watch the giant scoreboard. When everyone was done shooting, Eric came back to meet us and all these people began filing out of the stadium. It didn't take too long before a Chinese person spotted Patricia and asked to have their picture taken with them. What was even funnier than all the times before was that Eric, the real athlete, was standing right there next to her! :) Then of course, when one person is getting their picture taken, everyone walking by thinks, hey she must be famous, so they stop and want to take a picture too. I think in just a matter of a minute, we all had our picture taken with Patricia and some random Chinese person about 5 times! Eric and I just laughed, and Patricia said, next time that happens, you need to get a picture of me so I have proof that I'm really famous. We are trying to come up with an alter-ego for her! We've got to make it good! :)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW!! It was so fun to catch up on your trip so far! It sounds crazy and so fun! WAY TO GO Eric on winning that first match twice!! I can't wait to hear how his next match goes. I'm sure he will do great! We are thinking about you guys and praying for you too!!
When is the gold medal round? If Eric wins his next round, is that it? Go eric!
Post a Comment