Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bill & Kellie have arrived

Just wanted to let the family know that Bill and Kellie have also arrived in Beijing! They said they barely made the connecting flight in San Francisco and Kellie has already crashed for the night. We are planning on having breakfast tomorrow together and then head up to watch Eric compete. We will be keeping you posted on all the details!

5 comments:

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Good to know everyone is safe and sound. Eric will rock those clowns in short order.

Pulling hard for you brother - know it!

Our very best!

Vickie said...

Thanks for the update - we were nervous we had not heard from them lastnight. Hope you guys have fun - Tell Eric we love him!!!!

Stacey Bush said...

Glad all of you are there and that Kellie is getting enough sleep:) Tell Eric we are praying for him and we love you all!
Tell Kellie to bring me some pearls home...:)

Brian said...

Im glad to hear you guys got there ok. I was waiting up last night waiting for a phone call but I guess you weren't able to do so. Tell Eric that Im praying for him and that his rest is a little loose ... lol ... GO BENNETT. Love You Kell ... Kids are doing great. :)

Eric and Rachel said...

Hello everyone! Oh my gosh this is the most amazing thing ever! I think after today it finally set in that i'm actually in China! Hi babe I tried to send u a text but I guess it didn't work. I miss u and love you. Kiss and hug my boys for me. I can't wait to tell you everything! Stacey I will get you some pearls and Vickie I will get u something cool too! Mom i'm trying to find salt & pepper shakers for you but no luck yet. Tomorrow I either need a barf bag or diaper while we watch Eric cuz after today it was too intense to say the least!! Love you all- Kellie