Eric realized he got internet from the competition field on his phone, so he sent me an email at 2:20am just after he finished the 90m round. He finished that round in 8th place. Then I got another email from him at 4:20 when he finished the 70 meters and he was still in 8th place. He said it was very hot and humid. I can't even imagine shooting 72 arrows and then still knowing I had another 72 still to shoot.
I didn't hear anything from him after that, so thank goodness for live scoring. :) The refresh button and I became best friends. He finished in 10th after the 50 meter round. And after shooting 36 arrows at 30 meters, he landed 15th overall with a score of 1337. That's a total of 144 arrows in one very long, hot day!!
We are proud of you Eric!
No comments:
Post a Comment