Eric left early yesterday morning to travel to Stoke Mandeville, England. He is competing in the European Grand Prix and he should see about half of his competition for the Paralympic games. After a very long day of traveling, he was finally able to go to bed and get some rest. Monday will be practice time on the field and Tuesday he will shoot in the ranking round. Elimination rounds are Thursday and Friday. Everyone is having a hard time connecting to the WiFi there, so I'm hoping to at least hear from him every day. He will return Saturday night, so it's a quick, busy trip. It will be good for him to be in the same conditions as London and see his competition. Will keep you posted as soon as I know anything!
I have my flight and hotel to be with him when he competes in London...we're both soo excited! Thanks for everyone's support. Everyone has been so generous and thoughtful and we can't express our gratitude enough.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment