Saturday, November 13, 2010

Logan's Best Temple

When Logan was 2 his speech wasn't developing like it should. We were able to get some awesome help and a speech therapist, Clint, started coming into our home every week to work with him. Clint often commented on how unique Logan was in his linear way of thinking and that he would love to follow up with him in 20 years to see what he was doing as a career. Clint predicted he would be an engineer. After seeing what Logan built last night, I don't think he's too far off.




Logan was so involved building with his blocks and as he was finishing up his project I said, "Wow, Logan, what a great house." He responded, "Moommm, it's a castle. Wait, no...it's a temple!" I complimented him on how incredible it was and taught him what symmetrical means as I showed him how he applied symmetry in his building. Finally he stated, "Mom, this is Logan's best temple". I would have to agree.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

He's a keeper!

Melanie said...

Gosh your kids are beautiful! And keep the "boring" posts coming - Your true friends are going to revel in it! Love you guys!