Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Help

I've never been one to send out photo Christmas Cards. I could list several excuses like I don't have time, people just throw them away, and who would really want to see my face on a card anyway! But a friend of mine told me about all the cute holiday cards Shutterfly has, and since the KIDS (not me) just had their picture taken, I thought I'd give it a try. But my problem is now I don't which ones to choose. So...take a vote, let me know which card you would like to get! :)

Here are your choices~
Holiday Love Sketch


Paper Snowflakes



Wrapped With Ribbon

You'll just have to imagine my kids' faces on the card instead of the ones there...I couldn't completely ruin the surprise! :) And since I've used Shutterfly before when I made a book of Eric's Paralympic adventures in China, I know they will turn out so adorable. Leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I like the top one the best. I LOVE shutterfly too!!!

Nick and Michele said...

#1 is my favorite!

Kamala said...

the 1st one. :)

Lindsay said...

I love the paper snowflake christmas card, the second one :) I'm a rebel!

CFabry said...

I thought I woudl pick the snowflakes (I LUV Snowflakes) but I have to go with #1! =0)

Eric and Rachel said...

Thanks for your votes! After putting the picture of the kids in those cards I realized it clashed completely with the red. So...I went a totally new route and think they turned out pretty cute. :) Crystal, you'll be happy to know they still have snowflakes, but I'll have to mail it out to you individually since I sent your package last night! Merry Christmas all!

Melanie said...

Sorry - I never even saw this post. Sometimes that happens with my feed thingy. Anyway, I absolutely loved the card. It made me want to do that next year! And your walk in the park was very awesome and coveted. Miranda is snowsledding in the dark for Mutual tonight, and holy cow, it's cold! Love ya!