Tuesday, May 3, 2011
An Appendix on the Appendix
Eric had his follow up appointment yesterday with the surgeon who took out his appendix. Dr. Le Le told him that he had a gangrenous appendix and that miraculously, somehow, all the infection stayed contained in the ruptured appendix. They also found a polyp on it they had tested, and fortunately it was benign. We were counting our blessings before, but now we truly know he was more than just lucky. Someone was watching over him, I have no doubt about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you have to make me cry? Honestly.
You are definitely NOT supposed to die, Eric. Don't even think about it.
Hey, will you guys be a the Mecham reunion in June?
And now I can get your response. =)
Melanie!
Eric has definitely been looked after...you and your husband of all people should know. We definitely are blessed.
We aren't able to know if we can make it to the reunion until after next week. Eric has his first big competition to start qualifying for London 2012 and if he does well, he'll be in Italy over that weekend. So we'll definitely have to keep in touch.
I hope all is well with you and your family! :) Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.
Then I hope you're not at the reunion!!!! Tell Eric good luck and also that we will be praying prayers of Thanks that he's still here!
Post a Comment