This takes us to last Sunday, March 20th...
It was Stake Conference. So that morning I was explaining to Logan that we would be going to church but that he wouldn't have primary. I said it was like a long Sacrament Meeting, but that we wouldn't take the sacrament either. He was looking a little confused and said, "I don't have to go to primary?" I confirmed that no, he didn't have primary. Then he shouted, "Yay! No primary!" Interested in why he was glad he didn't have to go to primary I inquired why he was so happy. Hindsight tells me I really didn't want to know his answer.
"Because singing time is sooo boring!"

4 comments:
Hahaha...Little boys are so funny...and honest! I think he really meant to say "sharing time is soooo boring". Yeah, that sounds better! What a ham...
I agree Carly...that HAS to be what he meant! :)
That is too funny! I love the things kids say! haha, Britlyn loves singing time :) youre the best! He had to have meant sharing time :)
Nothing like brutal honesty to bring out your worst fears. =)
Post a Comment