Logan: Mom, this is a very pretty neighborhood.
Mom: It is, it's a place called Sun City. You have to be old to live here.
Logan: Oh, yeah. Like my dad!
I had to stifle a giggle. He was just so matter-of-fact about it! :)
Tonight we got Natalie tucked into bed and even after 25 minutes of talking and playing, she was still awake. She started really crying and so I decided I better go check on her. I walk in and she says to me, "I done."
"You're done?" I repeat.
"Uh-huh." She confirms
"You're done with what? Sleeping?"
"Uh-huh."
NICE TRY, sweetheart! Go to sleep!

4 comments:
Your little family is so stinking cute!!I am sure going to miss that little Logan. You are such an amazing person and amazing mom. I hope my little ones will turn out just like Logan :)
Awww, these are tender. Thanks for sharing.
Cute and cute!
Post a Comment