What else needs to be said?!!
Baby toes are just delicious. And if it's not her feet in her mouth....
It's both of her hands. No, it can't be just one!
Logan and Natalie's first bath together. After I got Natalie out and dressed, and went to get Logan out, this is what I found! Logan was so proud of himself!
Since we've told Logan he's too big to sit in Natalie's Bumbo, I guess he decided to be creative and figure out something else to do with it!

3 comments:
YEAH FOR NEW POSTS! I am so shocked - again - at how big your cute kids are! You have two seriously good looking kids! Thanks for sharing pictures! :) LOVE YA!!
Natalie is so beautiful!!!I'm so proud of you and all this blogging!! :)
My blog is not picking up your updates like it's supposed to... I didn't even see these come up! And how long ago was it? Can't wait to see more, and we miss you guys!!!! Your kids are so gorgeous.
Post a Comment