Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 comments:

Melanie said...

OMGsh!!! I miss you so much!!! What darling pictures - and hooray for Bumbo's. Aren't they the best? I can hardly believe how cute Logan & Nat are... and Daddy shooting the bow with Logan is priceless. Thank you so much for sharing your cuteness!!!

momof5 said...

Hello

momof5 said...

Rachel.....so glad I checked your blog. Your little Natalie is beautiful, and Logan looks just like Eric with your coloring! We would love to get together and visit sometime when we come to AZ or your guys are in Utah. Tell Eric Hi! and congrats on the newest Bennett.
Ben and Kristen

Tiff Rudd said...

WHAT!? You posted new pictures and didn't tell me!! LOVE these! I am so shocked at how much older Logan looks! Natalie is so so beautiful - I love her blessing picture and the one of her grinning in the bumbo!! And of course, you look fantastic in those blessing pictures!! Miss you SO much!!