Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go For The Gold Daddy

With all the exciting news of Eric going to Beijing to compete in the Paralympics, we have one more important piece to share.




Yes, there will be a baby on board with me when I go to China! I am 8 weeks along and am due on April 1, 2009! We are obviously very excited and I've been feeling great, besides the usual tiredness.


I also want to give a big shout out to all the family and friends who helped and supported Eric at his benefit dinner on Monday night. The food was excellent, the T-shirts were awesome, the nursery for the kids was essential and the entertainment of Eric's amazing archery abilities was definitely the highlight. We greatly appreciate the donations that will help us continue our efforts to Aim For the Gold.


11 comments:

Cyn said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! Congrats!!!! Sorry we couldn't make it Monday. I'm sure it was marvelous! So many cool things going on in your lives! We're thrilled for you!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh!! I just saw a link to your blog on Jarret's blog. Congratulations in so many ways!!! Go Eric!! We will be cheering hard for you!! And congratulations on the new addition. What an exciting time for you guys.

Tiff said...

The blog looks awesome and I am so beyond excited for your new baby boy! :) He He! GO ERIC!!!

Sharon Warick said...

Congratulations for all the exciting news in your life right now! How exciting to get a new baby this spring. Our family is so looking forward to watching Eric in the Olympics too. Good luck - just do your thing! Thanks Rachel for being who you are for my Mckena. She loves you so much. We miss you guys!

mandy said...

Congrats on the baby. That is wonderful!! We are so excited to keep up with what is going on in China and how Eric does.

Vickie said...

Congrats- I can't wait to see my new niece ( I'm having wishful thinking) Our family needs a girl - You have 3 sisters who are dying to buy pink. Good luck in China - we are cheering for you- Love you guys!!!!! Give Logan kisses from Aunt Vicks!!

Just Us! said...

Congratulations!

Good Luck!

We're part of Taylor's family.

Stephanie said...

How fun for you guys. Good luck in China!!

Kamala said...

Sister Bennett!!! Yay, I had no idea; congrats!! Your lesson was awesome today, by the way!
~Kam

Nat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I should have figured out what it was by the way you were talking at church today. Yay!!! Are you going to name him Bejing? or Gold? I say him like you already know.

Good Luck Eric!!!

lindie said...

Fun to see that you guys have a blog!! Congrats on ALL of the good news. We'll be cheering Eric on here in Colorado can't wait to watch! Love ya guys
Lindie Lucifer
***people that don't know thats the nick name that Eric gave me years ago would just think i'm some pysco!!!! By the way so cool that you coach tennis- I'm a big fan- I just started it this summer and I Love it!!!